Rainfall and chilly temperatures expected for San Antonio this weekend Megan Armstrong November 27, 2021 San Antonio News Leave a Comment After a chilly and wet Thanksgiving, San Antonio can look forward to a weekend with some rain showers and below normal temperatures. Friday night anticipates low temperatures in the mid-40s and a 30 percent chance of showers after 3 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Winds will blow at about 5 mph. Overnight showers will lead into rainy and brisk Saturday, with an 80 percent chance of precipitation. Forecasters don’t anticipate flooding, but expect about a quarter and a half of an inch of rainfall. Saturday highs will reach 53 degrees, with evening lows resting around 48 degrees over the San Antonio. A 20 percent chance of rain will persist Saturday night, before the area dries up on Sunday. Sunday will prove to be a bit brighter, but a lot windier. Afternoon highs will hit 65 with partly sunny skies. Some north wind gusts may be as high as 20 mph throughout the day. As the weekend wraps up on Sunday night, San Antonio residents will experience calmer winds and partly cloudy skies, with lows dipping to 42 degrees.