No moment or obstacle was ever too big for a Manu dunk!
Round 1 of The MANU Tournament is complete, so this week we are moving on to the Sweet 16! Today we have Manu Ginobili’s top four blocks voted by you: the fans. This is another one of those brackets where the ultimate winner just might be too heavily favored to overcome, but again that doesn’t mean the process of getting there can’t be enjoyable, which has been proven by yet another sixth-seeded upset. Here’s how the polls for Round 1 turned out:
(1) Dunk on Chris Bosh: 96%
(8) Old man put-back vs. Nets: 4%
(4) Dunk on multiple Lakers: 67%
(5) 4th quarter dunk vs. Pistons: 37%
(2) Dunk on Yao Ming: 59%
(7) One-handed dunk vs. Nuggets: 41%
(3) Dunk on New Orleans Hornets: 41%
(6) Reverse dunk vs. Rockets: 59%
It looks like one of the match-ups will be used to determine Manu’s best dunk against the Rockets, and who wouldn’t enjoy that? Be sure to vote for a winner of each match-up, and remember everyone can only vote once, so make yours count! If you haven’t already, go back and vote for the Sweet 16 of Assists/Passes, Blocks, and Shots.
1 vs. 4
1. Dunk on Chris Bosh (Game 5, 2014 Finals)
4. Dunk on multiple Lakers (2004)
2 vs. 6
2. Dunk on Yao Ming (2007)
6. Reverse dunk vs. Rockets (Game 5, 2017 WCF)
That’s it for the Sweet 16! Remember all polls will close on Sunday at 6:00 PM CT. The Elite 8 will be on Monday, and those polls will close on Wednesday at 8:00 PM CT before the Final Four on Thursday.
Source: Pounding The Rock